Thanks to the modular concept, the good mentor/student ratio and the flexible scheduling which is individually tailored to the students, the study program can be completed at the same time as a masters/PhD program without prolonging the overall study time. All modules were conceived and prepared especially for the elite study program and are continually being improved.
The elite study program – Macromolecular Science is modularly designed and includes:
- the starter module Modern Research Topics in Macromolecular Science,
- two Advanced Modules with special topics from the field of macromolecular research, consisting of lectures, seminars, workshops and experiments,
- an Interdisciplinary Practical Course,
- the module From Research to Publication,
- the module Management Training
- and a research stay abroad in cooperation with selected internationally renowned universities.
The students will further benefit from a close collaboration with and the excellent infrastructure of the following institutes and research programs located at the University of Bayreuth: